ArtGate/ArtJet firmware v.4.06: request firmware
Note: Firmware v.4.06 is compatible only for devices with current firmware versions 2.01 and higher. (For previous generation of ArtGates, version 1.14 is final)
New in v. 4.06, February 2019:
- Per-channel X-Fade merging allows switching between different control sources in more flexible way, and helps implementing other types of data transformation (e.g. universes multiplication).
- DHCP support makes installation process easier providing dynamic primary IP address while the device is still accessible by static secondary IP.
- IP address conflict detection helps preventing network collisions and failures.
- ArtGate devices can be discovered and monitored by any software supporting SNMP v1, v2.
New in v. 4.05, December 2018:
- full RTTrPL support
- KiNet v1,v2 support
- X-fade and trigger merge modes
- output internal loopback feature
- static scenes to be used as source for merging
DaliGate firmware v.1.11: request firmware
- new flat web interface for device setup, fixture searching and group assignment
- fixture search mode without readdressing: 2 search modes allow to re-assign short addresses of DALI fixtures (Initialize), or just to enumerate fixtures without readdressing (Search)
- 2 trigger inputs support for external signals and alarms
- test button support (fixtures test, device reset to default): Test button can be used to switch all fixtures on and of manually (without using the web interface or sending data via ArtNet/sACN/DMX512), or to reset settings to default (when pressed and held during power-up)
PixelGate firmware v.1.11: request firmware
- new flat web interface for device setup
- one-wire interface LED strips support: WS2811, WS2812B, WS2818, TM1809, UCS1903, UCS1903B, UCS1909, UCS1909B, UCS1912, UCS1912B, UCS2903, UCS2903S, UCS2909, UCS2912, INK1002, INK1003, LX1003
- two-wire interface LED strips support: WS2801, WS2803, DM413, APA102, LPD8803, LPD8806
The responsibility to ensure the compatibility of your Sundrax product to download any specific Sundrax firmware and or software shall be solely vested in you. Using an incorrect / inappropriate firmware and or software may cause malfunction to your Sundrax product and you agree to discharge us against any liability for the same. Please advise with Sundrax Support before uploading new firmware to your device.