New firmware release 4.05 for ArtGate DMX-Ethernet nodes features many new functions extremely helpful on using in complex and flexible lighting installations, comprising different types of equipment from different brands, especially when reliability is a main concern.
- New, flat web interface for device setup.
- Independent selection of primary and secondary universes allows lighting engineer to merge universes with different IDs and even different protocols (ArtNet II,III,4, sACN draft/release, KiNet v1,2)
- Each ArtGate node is able to store up to 4 static scenes (presets), which can be selected as control source for specific output ports, or activated by external triggering events (e.g. buttons, fireguard sensors, etc)
- With Backup merging, customer should not worry about reliability of lighting control system- any network universe or local static scene can be selected for outputting when main source fails.
- New Trigger and X-Fade merging modes give the ability to switch dynamically between lighting desks, media servers, and other control sources.
- RTTrPL support makes all ArtNet nodes compatible with BlackTrax real-time tracking system.
- Loopback feature turns ArtGate into network or standalone DMX merger, and gives even more flexibility in building lighting control systems.
In order to get new firmware for your ArtGate/ArtJet please go to Downloads section of our website.
Note: Firmware v.4.05 is compatible only for devices with initial firmware versions 2.01 and higher. The responsibility to ensure the compatibility of your Sundrax product to download any specific Sundrax firmware and or software shall be solely vested in you. Using an incorrect / inappropriate firmware and or software may cause malfunction to your Sundrax product and you agree to discharge us against any liability for the same. Please advise with Sundrax Support before uploading new firmware to your device.